Hi I'm Julia Rosalie Rush and i was born on August 18th at 7.18am and i love mama and papa and i like to sleep
- Think was the pink flamingos at the water hole
- Here Julia see the monkeys for the first time thin...
- More animals and uncle mark and Julia
- Julia with Uncle Mark and Papa at Amsterdam This w...
- This was when we went to the zoo in Amsterdam juli...
- This was milk at our 1st wedding anniversary meal ...
- This wa some sort of huge sweety thing that julia ...
- palying with micky mouse thing on beach
- Julia asked to take a photo, she knows now and is ...
- This bag of crisps is almost as big as Julia lol ...
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- September 2007
- November 2007
- October 2008
- December 2008
Monday, September 26, 2005
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Friday, September 09, 2005
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Monday, September 05, 2005
Friday, September 02, 2005
Thursday, September 01, 2005
This was a strange day as there was no visitors for Julia for
the first since she was born 2 weeks ago now it was
also nice because now we could do some cleaining in the house
and also some administration work.
We are still getting cards every day and email
we sent 160 announcement cards but that was not enough.
Julia sleeps well outside in the pram while we can
also relax we can not believe how fast the last two weeks
has been since she was born time go's fast.
We went to the beach two times already with Julia
and made nice photos with our friend Ellen and she adored
Julia. Ellen had just come home from her holliday's
but we can not relax to much only for one day
as we have more family coming from
Germany this weekend who
who want to see her.
Then we have family coming from
Scotland next week so its going to be
exciton for us all but its great and Julia is
our little angel she is so quite and she
smiles a lot she is a happy baby and if she
is happy so are we she has
a big fan club..LOL
And one last point we would like
to thank all our visitors its been great
fun and we love you all too many
people to mention but
now we have 24 hours to
relax till the weekend when the rest
of our guests will come then
next week all over again.
(running around frantically.. LOL)